We have worked closely with Eibach UK the producer of the finest TUV performance springs to develop this 35mm lift kit for the VW T5/T6 which will work with standard or extended dampers on any VW Transporter T5, T5.1, T6 and T6.1 with Bilstein shocks.
Produced with a heavy duty rear spring these are ideal for a loaded vans, be it camper or work van and anyone who tows.
- More Ground Clearance for off-road driving.
- 35mm lift (approx.)
- Heavy duty rear spring min 300kg.
- Compatible with VW Transporter T5, T5.1, T6, T6.1 (springs and shocks only) from 2003 – Current Year (T26 – T32 and 4motions).
- 25mm Longer Bilstein dampers for improved ride and minimise body roll. (Optional)
- Kit includes two new rear spring rubber top mounts.
Extended Bilstein Dampers
Working exclusively with Bilstein UK, we developed 25mm longer dampers to enable full suspension travel and articulation for our 35mm lift kits.
Based closely on Bilstein renowned B6 damper our longer dampers offer improved ride quality and will help keep body roll in check due to raised centre of gravity.
Please don’t confuse these with cheaper kits with standard B6 dampers sold by other suppliers, these are made exclusively for us at UB.
If you are unsure if your van is a T30 or T32 then please get in touch.
T6.1 Compatibility – our full kit spring and Bilstein shocks is compatible with T6.1.
Please note: 35mm lift is an average measurement does depend on what van you are fitting these springs too. An empty panel van will lift more than a fully loaded camper for instance. We would always recommend you get four wheel alignment checked after fitting any new suspension set up as this can lead to excess tyre wear in not correctly adjusted.